A direct-acting, self-operated, high-pressure gas regulator. Effective reduction of high-pressure gas to operate controllers, valve actuators and chemical injection pumps as well as to supply fuel gas to pilot operated fire tubes on various production equipment.
Rugged “oilfield” design with multi-purpose application reliability. It’s what makes this high pressure regulator the number one choice for reducing large inlet pressures to supply pressures required by other pneumatic driven devices.
- 6000 psi Inlet Pressure
- Rugged Construction
- Cost Effective
- Three Outlet Ranges (See Table 1)
- Maximum Inlet: 6000 psi
- Port Size: 1 /4″ FNPT (One Inlet and Three Outlet Connections)
- Vent: Four Holes, 5 /32″
- Materials: Brass or Nickel Plated
- Temperature: -20ºF to 180ºF
- 0 to 75 psi
- 0 to 150 psi
- 0 to 225 psi
- (Cv) Flow Coefficient: Approx. .13