This valve is ideally suited for on/off or modulating control of liquid, oil, or gas on low pressure applications for use on oil and gas production separators, heater treaters, compressors, or any type of liquid accumulator.
- Industry Standard
- Easy Access: All internal parts can be removed without taking valve out of line.
- Optional Seat: Integral or Removable
- Pressed Steel Topworks: #20, #50, Normally Closed, or Normally Open
- Visual Indicator
- Size: 1″ or 2″
- Working Pressure: 500 psi
- Temperature: -50˚F to +250˚F Standard (other materials available)
- Size Topworks: #20 or #50
- Body: Ductile Iron
- Topworks: Press Steel
- Diaphragm: Nylon Reinforced Buna-N (50 psi pressure max.)
- Stem: 316 S.S.
- Packing: Reinforced Nitrile “W” Standard (other materials available)
- Seat: Integral in Valve Body or S.S. Removable
- Plug: 303 S.S. with Molded Nitrile or Fabricated Insert