August 8, 2018
Full responsibility for the service/operations/profitability of the Midland, TX and Carlsbad, NM locations.
- Day to day branch operations management. Including delivery/pick‐up, driver dispatch, employee time management, equipment repairs, ERP transactions, inventory management, QMS, work order entry, and other required operational management functions.
- Maintain on-going communications and service with assigned customers, sales personnel, and reps to better understand and support their needs.
- Provide for direct delivery of product to customers and reps minimizing freights costs and the need for main office sales personnel to be engaged in this activity.
- Maintain custody controls over all inventory received, stored and shipped. Allocate available inventory in a manner that maximizes the satisfied customer base.
- Be subject matter expert in offered products including their purpose, application, limitations, substitutions, and modifications.
- Budget and monitor branch operating costs and expenses.
- Effectively manage customer requests ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction; including walk-ins and order fulfillment.
- Responsible for communicating with customers on service level expectations. Coordinating deliveries/pick‐ups including product and delivery tickets, change orders, service issues, etc. Drive service excellence at the branch level with the goal of meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
- Responsible for the legally compliant, efficient & safe operational performance of Norriseal Wellmark’s remote customer service, assembly, warehousing & shipping facility.
- Responsible for hiring, developing and effectively managing all necessary customer service and operational support staff required to operate the facility.
- Responsible for timely and accurate management reporting.
- Responsible for reducing cost and investment of inventory, while meeting exceptional customer service levels.
- Maintain the overall appearance of the facility and grounds.
- Required travel of 25%
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- 4 year degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in oil & gas industry.
- 2 – 3 years of management or other leadership experience in oil & gas industry.
- State issued Driver’s License and clean MVR.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Candidate must be PC and MS Office proficient and have a good working knowledge of SAP/Oracle/JD Edwards or equivalent ERP systems.
- Strong strategic thinking, initiative and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. Must be able to positively motivate employees at all levels of the organization to drive change.
- Ability to be effective in a results driven, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Must have the ability and commitment to select and grow high potential managers who will contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Capable of and comfortable with, managing conflict, time-sensitive priorities in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Excellent written and communication skills, English required.
- The ability to influence and shape opinion among peer group in a cross functional environment.
- Proficiency in MS Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Attention to detail.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “Branch Manager”.